|Treatments||Fee Paying Patients||Mermaid Plan Patients|
|Intra Oral X-rays each||£13.00||Inclusive|
|Hygienist Visit 30 min||£65.00||Inclusive|
|White Fillings||From £60.00||-10%|
|Dental Implant with crown||From £2250||N/A|
|Emergency call out Fee||£140.00||Inclusive|
- Available from £350*.
- Spread the cost over 12 months.
- Available on all private treatments.
- Easy application.
- Finance subject to status.
- *Terms & Condition Apply.
Appointment Management and Cancellation Policy
It is the aim of this practice to provide quality dental care to our patients and to use clinical time effectively. To achieve this aim, we have an appointment management and cancellation policy.
Management of appointments.
Appointments can be made or rescheduled by calling the practice on 01225872106
Cancellation or delay of an appointment by the practice
We will only cancel or delay a patient’s appointment in unavoidable circumstances. In such cases, we will take the following steps:
- The patient will be contacted as soon as the practice is aware of the need to cancel or delay the appointment. We will explain the reason for the cancellation or delay
- At the time of contact, the patient will be offered a new appointment at the earliest time available
- If the patient is unable to commit to a new appointment during that contact, we will ask them to get in touch at a later time, when we will offer them a priority appointments.
Notice of Cancellation
If you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, please give 24 hours notice to avoid a charge. Without adequate notice of cancellation, we reserve the right to make a charge for appointments that cannot be refilled. In that situation, the charge would be £200 per hour, based on the appointment length. If you miss a hygiene appointment or cancel on the day, we apply a £65 charge as standard. We will make every effort to remind you that you have an appointment but please do not rely on us to do so. Please inform us of any change to your contact details to ensure you receive our appointment reminders.
If you have paid a deposit to secure your first appointment and cancel with less than 24 hours notice or do not attend this appointment, your deposit will not be refunded to you.